Guidelines for Merchandise Return/Refund as per Republic Act (R.A.) 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines
1. Only defective products bought from this store can be returned or exchanged.
2. Under the IRR (Implementing Rules and Regulations) of R.A. 7394, The Consumer Act of the Philippines, a change of mind on the part of the customer does not entitle him/her to a refund or exchange.
3. The prohibition of the "No Return, No Exchange" does not apply if the product bought is in perfect condition or has no defect.
4. For merchandise returns as a result of change of mind on the part of the customer, our store accepts such returns within 7 days upon purchase as a gesture of goodwill, provided that the item being returned is in good and resalable condition with all accessories intact and has no visible scratches. Returned items shall be replaced with other products of same or higher value with the price difference to be settled by the customer.
5. Refund will be the last resort if the defective item under warranty can no longer be repaired or there is no longer replacement unit available at the time the warranty is being processed.